Forrest project

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spatte

Feb 26, 2004
Sweden
Hi eerybody

I have been working on a visualisaion project of a forrest at my Uni. I have worked closly with a guy who is a specialst on trees and with the help of MAX, Onyx Tree Pro and Photoshop we created the trees.

The work is reaching the final stages and it would be nice to get some comments and suggestions to give it that final touch. Optimazation is one issue that I would need to look deeper into until the next project ;)

There's also a lot of painting to do with the terrain and more trees might be added as well.

The reason why the area is so flat is simply because it is! The forrest will be planted on a flat field nearby the uni for research purposes and this has been a way to explore how it might look like in 30-40 years.

Have fun out there!

//SPATTE

Attachments

• helicopter_m.jpg
    helicopter_m.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 139
  • PondAbove_m.jpg
    PondAbove_m.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 112
  • PondLow_m.jpg
    PondLow_m.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 109