How do i get infiltration380 running?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UnrealDaemon

Jan 1, 2001
i am a bit new to mods so plz work with me a bit. ok... i go to start practice session, select "infiltration 2.8" (or just "infiltration") as my catagory, leave the "game type" blank (because there are no options in the pull-down menu once i select infiltration 2.8 as my catagory) select my map and start a game. THERE ARE NO NEW WEAPONS OR ANYTHING!! what am i doing wrong?? this problem of mine may sound stupid to all you guys that know how to fix it but i REALLY need some help.

BA Baracus

I pity the fool!
Oct 17, 2000
texas
www.giantsofscience.org
sounds like you are trying to run INF from within normal UT. INF cannot be run this way. assuming you are running on a windows system, you need to setup a shortcut to launch INF from, the process for doing this is detailed in the online manual here.

i think one of the patches, 2.81 or 2.82 will automatically create this shortcut for you and put it in your start menu, but i cannot verify(mac user).

if you're not running windows, installation/setup instructions for other operating systems can also be found in the manual