TF2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
rAt.8^].bAg;2482589 said:
Still on 2rd grade punctuation level, eh?

u just mad cuz he rite

tf2 owns bonez and i have no shame in spending $254 dollards buying keys for creates

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
rAt.8^].bAg;2482589 said:
Still on 2rd grade punctuation level, eh?

I make one post without capitalization or punctuation ... sheesh.

My point still stands. You are a horrible poster. I love this one: "If you don't know by now, then I can't tell you." Classic!

Anyway, this game owns bones. The unlocks are not upgrades, they are alternate weapons with perks and drawbacks (with the possible exception of the Black Box, but they've changed unbalanced items before). If you don't like crafting and trading, don't do it. You can play the game just fine without doing either one!

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
rAt.8^].bAg;2482569 said:
What part of, "I haven't fired up TF2 since the Engie update..." don't you understand? Or maybe I should have said sometime after the Engie update. Whatever. TF2 was on its downhill crash course well before then. Either way, from my prior posts you might have guessed the items glut and trading/buying fiasco was why, since many pretty much knew what was coming after Engie.

Or is it just 'selective comprehension' so you can continue to bash someone who doesn't like the game now?

Brilliant deduction, Sherlock. :B

I choose d) None of the above. Just pointing out inconsistencies in your story. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Sounds like rAt.8^].bAg needs to have a little refresher course on what "trolling" is.

Trolling is the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet, generally on message boards. When done in a moderated internet community, this can result in banning.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
This thread is a spy!

tf2_spy.jpg

rAt.8^].bAg

Don't eff wid Gkublok
Aug 10, 2008
I see it's the usual BU-sheeple-jump-on-the-bandwagon cluster fck/spamfest. No surprise there, but it does get boring.

Carry on, boys! :wavey:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Megabump

The meet the medic video was just released. Like with every "meet the" video they continue to get better and better.
[M]http://youtu.be/36lSzUMBJnc[/M]

A large update, The Uber Update, is expected to roll out at some point tonight.

And finally, the game is entirely free now.

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
It's amazing, I love the ending, brilliant music. It's all brilliant. I love Valve so much.

And the best part?

Meet the Pyro will be better.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Also, there is now "Premium" and "Free" types of accounts in the game. Before anyone flips out, they explain it all here and it's all reasonable.

It's amazing, I love the ending, brilliant music. It's all brilliant. I love Valve so much.

And the best part?

Meet the Pyro will be better.
INORITE? :D They've got a real challenge though. A "Meet the" video about a character that just mumbles? :lol: