dm-gorithmsgreathalllow/high

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
dm-gorithmsgreathalllow. Rateing = 5

This is a low detail deathmatch map and when he said low detail he means low detail. Some ramps don't line up properly ; Basic construction ; Basic lighting ; and windows you cannot see threw.

dm-gorithmsgreathallHigh. reteing = 5 due to map causeing the game to freeze / crash.

This is same map but with higher detail level. Nice lighting and effects. Reflective floors in some parts. A lot more time and effort have been put into this version than dm-gorithmsgreathalllow. This was for one reason. The low detail was created for slower computers. And this one was made for the faster and better computers. I recommend 400 MHz or faster or you will lag.

The images posted shows you the difference between dm-gorithmsgreathalllow and dm-gorithmsgreathallHigh.

Attachments

• high1.JPG
    high1.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 56
  • high2.JPG
    high2.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 36
  • high3.JPG
    high3.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 40
  • low1.JPG
    low1.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 36
  • low2.JPG
    low2.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

ThomRed

Fire Fly
Mar 5, 2003
NJ
It been a while since I've made these maps. wast think about doing another large map (16 players) and want to get some feed back on some maps I've done, before I went on to do a another one. looking back I think over all the first large map I did was better DM-KingsMountain. DM-WellofSouls I liked but never got the one effect that I wanted.