Devastation: Coding

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MrBond

ZHP Founder
Sep 23, 2003
USA
zerohour-productions.net
This thread gives a general overview of most of the coding necessary to pull Devastation together. There's a lot of new material, and I don't think I can handle it alone. If someone else wants to try to tackle a project, by all means, go ahead.

Decorations
- No info yet...

Weapons
- Skaarj Battle Blade
- Assault Shotgun
- Cluster Grenade

Creatures
- Insectoid
- Skall

Vehicles

The one I'd like to call the most attention to is vehicles. I myself am working on vehicles for another modding project, and I know it's going to be a long, difficult process. But I think vehicles can be included, greatly adding to the "fun" of the mission.

Last edited:

McTerry

Nov 4, 2005
*.se
Vehicles? Now that sounds fun. :D

1. Ships (Lots of NPC ships)
2. Hover Tanks? Hover Transporter?
3. Animals?

MrBond

ZHP Founder
Sep 23, 2003
USA
zerohour-productions.net
I suppose it's proper to update the public side, now that the private has been set up.

I added a section called "Active Coders". It outlines who is currently involved with coding, no matter how large or small the role is.

McTerry

Nov 4, 2005
*.se
If you made backups of everything we need.
When I think you can delete all these posts we added.
I mean if you can do that ofcourse. :/