Today's picture on PU (28 March)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SweenyTod

Mar 27, 2000
www.sweenytod.com
It's the one where it's raining Nali (http://www.planetunreal.com/images/photo/index.asp?id=71850). Now I'm looking at all those simpering wusses, cowering and saying "dont' hurt me", and all I can think of is Is it just me, or does anybody else want to just cut sick with a mini gun? Oh the joy that would be! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
Nah. A Redeemer'd kill 'em all one shot. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

-Wolf Blackstar

"A chainsaw! find some meat!"

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Nope, a Ripper. Has anyone achieved the joy of managing to get someone's leg off with that? (You can, you know.) Well, imaging being able to use the Nali for target practice... Can you chop off all teir arms without them dying?

bullet2.gif

If anyone discovers what the Universe is for, and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.

SweenyTod

Mar 27, 2000
www.sweenytod.com
You can take off a leg? Wow - cool. They've got four arms. I'd like to see a few with only one or two crawling around. My vote is still for the mini gun tho'.

And people say video games inspire violent tendencies. Bah!

bullet2.gif

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Of course computer games don't inspire violence. IMHO everyone who says that should be locked in a pressure chamber and be chainsawed to death.

bullet2.gif

If anyone discovers what the Universe is for, and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.