Map design

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SanitysEdge

Aspiring Astrophysicist
Ive come up with a design for a onslaught map, see the attached pictue.

Key:
Green lines: Area where land and water meet.
Blue Circles: Power Nodes
Blue Squares: Power Cores
Light Grey circles: Rocks
Dark gray lines: Bridges
Purple lines: how the nodes are linked
Brown lines: Where the land\water meets with a moutain side
Yellow Squares: Airships

Notes:
- The powercores/Powernodes/airships/bridges all have a 'steam-punk' feel to them, like this is in a alternate reality that hasnt advanced as far as us, but has made exelent use of what they have.
- The map has a foggy feel, you could see quite far, but there would be thin white fog.
- The airships would be like raptor ports or something, and the birdges connecting between them would be ropes with a mesh rope thing between them. They would also have scorpions on them, for quick trasport form 1 airship to the other.
- See the purple dot on the middle-left of the map, a redeemer would be there on a small island surrounded by smaller islands nearby, this area would eveuntly thun it to a waterfall when it hits the main body of water.
- The medium- sized island farthest to the right has a rock birdge connecting to the medium-sized island to the left.
- There would be a bunch of mantas on the map, since they sould be able to zoom right over water.

Another Idea (Onslaught):
I also thought of another map idea where theres 4 airships, arranged like the medium sized islands on the right of the map, they would all be linked together by a rope bridge and have 'light' vehicles such as scorpions and mantas. there would also be raptors, air combat is good. In this map there would be a dense fog, like they were fighting high in the sky. Basicly, to sum this up in 1 sentince the map would be "AS-Convoy on airships instead of Ground vehicles."

Excuse my spelling errors, please, i was writing this quickly so i wouldnt forget the ideas.

Attachments

• Airship Map idea.GIF
    Airship Map idea.GIF
    13.8 KB · Views: 55