Sign the petition for an UT game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
Internet petitions are just a waste of time. Seriously, they're right up there with jerking off and watching paint dry.

If you really want a proper UT sequel you'll have to get a team together and make it yourself.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
Top voted comment:
I have been dreaming about the new generation of UT fro tzhwo years.

My vision of this game includes palace soldiers and wooden houses assaulting players' encampments. The elves should be in the forest.

Enabling players to pillage corovans is of utmost importance in the new game

Yep. Seems legit.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Fuck this. IM GONNA team up with Romero and CliffyB and make a coup to make a new Unreal MMO on UENGINE 4 which will be called Unreal Forever (umm wait, wasn't that name of one mod? okay we'll have to think of a different name, but IM SURE we'll make find something out).
*whirly eyes*

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
The gametypes would be:

1. King Kong Of The Hill
2. Motherfuckanation
3. Trollmatch
4. Empire of the Necris Bitch
5. Infusion of HoloSupaDupaNanoTeetanus
6. VoreFare
7. Capture MY PLAYA!