Brink

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Some games heavily favor MP though.

Judge Quake3 or UT by their SP alone? Judge HL by it's MP alone??
As said, failure of the Fox subsidiary.

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
It feels like a good game. But so far I've got more problems then when Black ops launched (lol)

30-50fps max on low settings, seriously..?
Audio randomly decides to turn off, or atleast all the audio but some random ass beeping noise - as such you lose all sense of everything, especially being new to the game.

Even when blops launched I ran that horribly optimized crapball at 70FPS. But I can't get used to trying to play an FPS with such crappy jittery FPS, seems to be rather laggy online. Or something just isn't right.

So play the campaign you say?
Well, It's almost impossible to do on Hard with the AI as there is. Even on Normal. It's like they got a bunch of idiots broke their legs and put them back together with ducktape, to then remove their eyes and ears. Because, damn. Never have I played with AI this bad.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I think it has a healthy population, and it has great integration with Steam, considering it has several features that prevent others from ruining the game, i.e. VAC. Seems to have a larger population in comparison to the console market (judging by what I've heard on Live).

Last edited:

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
Was playing some 5v5 pickup games yesterday, much nicer then playing 8v8 pubs. Gameplay wise there are some things that need fixing, the game heavily favors defenders, some objectives take way too long.

The movement is very nice especially if you use light bodytype, walldodge ftw.

But it needs optimizing everything as low as possible via config edits and I only just get a stable 60fps
And it seems if you ping over so much it rubberbands like hell. Not sure on actual ping as there isn't a number..

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
Dead game is dead. DLC free or not won't bring it back.

Another developer that promised so much and failed to deliver.

Sucks, it was fun.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I agree except for the "it was fun" part. Never played a game that was so fuckin boring in my life.