No Sound in UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

redwinger19

Jan 21, 2000
Lancaster,Ca,USA
Visit site
I have no sound in UT at all. All other games that I have have sound and so does windows. I figure it has to be a setting in the game. I have been to the options screen and tried all the different configurations to no avail. I downloaded the latest drivers and have the newest patch for the game. I have a AMD K62-350 ASUS MOBO 128 RAM Daytona PCI sound.

Any help would be great

Thanks

xShadowXHunterX

Jan 21, 2000
Visit site
I have a basic sound card and sometimes after i exit the game and go back in the sound disappears then i gotta restart the computer for it to work, its like weird.

Call GT Interactive and ask them what the problem might be. My friend told me that the game doesnt acept all sound cards so that is probaly it.

bullet2.gif

Shadow >:)