Simple suggestion.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

"Sp!ke"

Ok, here is a simple suggestion : Give the knife and nades two diffrent places in the HUD. Simple.

&

"Sp!ke"

So what happens now , all my other suggestions have been flamed so i dont know what to do when people approve....

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
Sounds like a great idea to me, it's quite anoying having to go trough your knife before you get a grenade and then otehr way around.

Seeing as the 0 is no longer needed for mounted weapons it shouldn't be much of a problem.

MeckonOmega

Meckon (Mech-on)
for those HUD users

I don't use a HUD, so IMHO, I don't care what it "looks" like. But ya, what would be cool, was if there was different "slot" for the knife and nade. I say this b/c I have the nade/knife bound to the 4 key on my numpad, and being able to set just the knife, or just the nade, to a key would be a enhancement on my controls

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
<center>
mark.gif
</center>

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Ahhhh, great to have you back DarkBls. I think the whole board has had 'Processed Withdrawl Symptoms'!

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Uh oh. I can see the headlines now...
"Mad_Dog embroiled in copyright infringement case against DarkBls. Makes jokes about how he broke his hand and the case escalates to assault."