Turrets in deathmatch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

camargo

Feb 26, 2005
Hi guys,

I'm in need of some help. I'm trying to bring the Assault Minigun turret into a deathmatch map. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this? And no, I'm not afraid of scripting. If you've got a way to do this through UScript, that works too.

Thanks in advance.

- Chris.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
camargo said:
Hi guys,

I'm in need of some help. I'm trying to bring the Assault Minigun turret into a deathmatch map. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this? And no, I'm not afraid of scripting. If you've got a way to do this through UScript, that works too.

Thanks in advance.

- Chris.

you can do this a few different ways, but the easiest way is to make a vehicle turret, like the stationary guns in some maps ( ie, ons-torlan ) , and then you need to embed a active script object into your map to make the Deathmatch gametype allow vehicles... after all, Deathmatch.uc lacks Ballow Vehicles, so you need to make this property true.

bAllowVehicles

note: this is for unreal tournament 2004, which i assume is what you are talkin about.