List all Unreal Engine game titles!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hyrage

Apr 9, 2008
</argument>

ShadowM8
Scplinter Cell is indeed using unreal 2.5. Vegas however was always UE3 based since the very beggining.

------------------------------------------------------------

Wow I called my friend and I wasn't wrong, the Ubi Producer really told us that (last May 2007), Ubi never had the UE3.
So he was probably wrong afterall and we got (17 students) got screwed up lol. I love the Ubisoft Campus....

UE3 for the win, 2.5 for Splinter Cell Series so EndWar should use an original UE3 as his base.

But I definately think buying UE3 wasn't the best move, but it can't be that bad.:)
It's just sad that the game didn't came out with the Editor, now you got two proofs for one.
Vegas on UE3 and Splinter Cell: Conviction on 2.5.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I don't know about more recent Splinter Cell games, but the first two were based on UE2 (not 2.5).

Hyrage

Apr 9, 2008
I don't know about more recent Splinter Cell games, but the first two were based on UE2 (not 2.5).
You are probably right, but I do not even remember what Chaos Theory was using, pretty good looking good if I remember lol, but never played the PC version of this one. Double Agent & Conviction are definately using 2.5 here again. To me, it's really impressive to use 2.5 at this stage (2008).

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
The list could use lots of editing :) I haven't kept up with this for UE3 at all.

Soulwax

Amberlamps
Jul 8, 2009
Belgium
Medal of Honor Airborne
Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway

and..

That's it ;P

EDIT:Whoops, I thought we were supposed to list the UE games we owned, nvm.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Yes, they merged in almost all of the UE3 rendering code (thus why it looks like UE3).

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
I was scanning about the Uengine games, and whu, Bioshock is UE2.5. It probably is still UE2.5 with Ue3 rendering

image.php

that is a mask for UT3 but reminds me of a Nali