Guys check the Epic Games page!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I have announced an announcement of many announcings that will also announce the announcement of other announcements, good sirs.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
I expect it'll be yet another Epic delayed-to-let-the-anticipation-rise-yet-sadly-disappointing-when-it-comes announcements. I hope I'm wrong.

Given the last Unreal-related secret delaying (*hint*TitanPack*hint*), they appear to not like disappointing us as much.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Wow that is awesome. Putting the Unreal Engine 3 in many more hands then where it could have gone before, and for free.
Incredible. I expect we will see more awesome stuff out of this like The Ball for UT3.
Is it even possible that The Ball can become a standalone release with this?

Creavion

Aug 27, 2005
Germany, Niedersachsen

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
I know ;)
Just toured the UDK forums. Yes, mods can be released alone and independent from UT3. A great avenue just opened for modders. :)

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
But what about modifying the engine? Is that possible?