(screenshots) DA2-Artifice

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Enfyrneaux

Apr 4, 2002
Later this afternoon
Visit site
Yeah...that area of the map is really messed up in the current test version. I have been focusing on getting the bots to attack properly, but the real key here may be in adding that extra objective that you mentioned.

As for the cave, I might add an extra turret or two for the defenders. I don't know how hard it will be for 1.1, as I only have 1.0 and the testers' words on bot balance.

Kharnellius said:
Spelling error.....you forget the rest of your name :p
View attachment 93322
omgwtf bbq :lol:

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
Final Objective

Attackers need to spawn here......where the crosshairs are pointing. This solves the problem of defending bots sitting up there doing nothing as attackers will cremate them as they spawn. This also will give defenders a little more time.
Shot00184.jpg

Attackers can destroy turrets here from the hall (near the radar) without being contested by the turrets. Example in next screenshot.
Also those turrets need to be moved back more (towards the right of the screen)...they dont cover the hallways very well.
Shot00192.jpg

I took out these turrets without punishment for my sins. :p
Shot00185.jpg