Whats the "Extra" disk for?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Elrick

I just bought Unreal Tournament because the first one was killer. The only disappointment so far is that all the characters seem to be humaniod in appearence. Aren't there any monster type enemies? My main question is, what is the second disk, labeled "Extras" for? I installed it too, but I don't notice anything new or different. Anybody got any ideas?...

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
The 2nd disk contains all the Savage compressed textures (so if you dont have a savage card dont worry about it)

Supposedly the Epic guys are working on some sort of free "pack" that will contian some new maps and a few new models, all of which will be unhuman /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Wendy

Nov 10, 1999
Staten Island, NY
members.xoom.com
Go here to see them textures in action.

Screenshots from a Savage4 card

bullet2.gif

You walk the thin line between glory and despair, soon you shall cross over it.

[This message has been edited by Wendy (edited 01-22-2000).]

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Right now I use it to keep those nasty rings off the coffee table, /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

[OF]candyman

Nov 24, 1999
OHIO
www.iamapervert.com
it also has the unreal editor on the second cd...when you put in the cd just unclick the textures (dotn install them) then it will just add the editor so you can try (hehe) to make some maps...It is not an easy task untill learned /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif