Tick, tock: when was te last time you played a game longer than 10 mintes?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demo_Boy

Incindiary
Jan 1, 2004
Toronto
Is the only way to get a long game with any consistency to play on an overcrowded server?

I remember playing 8 v 8s that went the full 45 mins a couple months ago. Now I'm lucky if I can get through converting 2 gens and one deploy point before the game is over.

Standoffs were great, why don't they happen anymore? Any thoughts?

thebigguy

[{OSN}]bigguy
Dec 12, 2003
every time i log to play xmp there is one or 2 that lasts well over 10 minutes as long as there are soem gd players and that and no very well to play game will make a very gd game

vD-xixax

Jan 15, 2004
Some go short, some go long, nature of the game. I played several pub games recently that went into the 10 min + range.

[V3]Folo

Feb 14, 2004
(Any/Every)time I play Emerald, Xaemia, or Hell. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
I usually have games longer then 10 min,but my personal record is 1min 39 secs,with me the only art runner,Nakoja that was,energy was up and everything,the only problem was i made everybody so mad that i played defense on the maps afterwards :lol:

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
Played a game on Naurlan yesterday. Me and a friend took both artis instantly. Then we spent 15 minutes waiting for enough energy to cap the things due to our teammates turret farming. "I'm never going for an arti again" is what he said when we finally capped them.

UnrealStinger

Stinger
Mar 2, 2004
Not often they are over 10 minutes with me but maybe i just join near the end and stuff, certain maps bring longer games and amount of players etc, i think your contribution effects too, when i play well and defend well it last long and attacking well its quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.