Ph(f)at Cat

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Originally posted by LifesBane[4C]

Not to be obvious or anything, but cooking removes harmful bacterias :)

And is not fit for a cat, you are turning around...

Browny: It is possible for a cat to follow a regime if it is not too late. My cat was aborted and sterilized. It had taken 2 kg of excess. My vet told me to carefully reduce the food (not in one time or in only few times, it was a long process). I have the chance to have a garden and I live in the countryside. Therefore, my cat complete his food with what it gets hunting. that means "sport" in a kind of way. Otherwise, I agree with you except they don't eat only meat but they don't realize they eat vegetables when eating an herbivour (and the rest of their food in their stomach/gutter).

The most dangerous stuff I ever heard for a cat not to eat is chocolate but they generally avoid it.