I'm going to get sufficently inebriated on this night, because I'm drunk

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
there's a magical pill, commonly referred to as Ibuprofen, that basically tells the headache to go **** itself.

Anyway, I can get tanked and go on with my business more often than not, as long as I chug some water before I pass out.
Problem is I forget to do it

I don't need drunk tips from noobs like you.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
there's a magical pill, commonly referred to as Ibuprofen, that basically tells the headache to go **** itself.

Anyway, I can get tanked and go on with my business more often than not, as long as I chug some water before I pass out.
Problem is I forget to do it

I don't need drunk tips from noobs like you.

there is but one question: what do you think the next day after an ibu about your drunk threads? :D

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Dearest Plumb_Drumb, there is an art to drinking which appears entirely lost on you. I will therefore take it upon myself, a most skilled alcoholic and future mentally ill person, to describe the general strategy of the thing.

Approaching loss of consciousness is a most enjoyable endeavor, but it is hardly a fun destination. If you doubt me, ask your friends whether you appeared to remain in good spirits all the way through to passing out on their couch.

Having covered the premise, it seems reasonable that we should want a better method of drinking that allows enjoyment for the whole duration of the experience. Additionally, I assert that prolonging the drinking is a favorable goal, as it extends the enjoyment. The proper method is as follows:

1) Drink copious quantities of delicious alcoholic beverages.
2) As you find that you are about to have become drunk, pause your intake and turn your attention to something interesting that requires no movement. Drink water during this time.
3) You will discover that as the alcohol catches up with you, some degree of miscalculation has occurred and you are a little drunker than intended. This is okay, and in fact a good feeling.
4) As your other activity progresses, you will find that you are no longer drunk. Enjoy a moderately-sized drink.
5) Go to step two. Repeat until you are very sleepy and enjoy a nap.

You are welcome.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Damn dude, if we lock this thread he'll just start another one. We just have to bump it daily to remind him that he already has an ongoing thread to post in.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
If that's needed to continue his postings I'm in favor. I would be very sad if plumb got an RO; his drunk posts are the highlight of BuF lately.