Project IM Announced

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Zero Point Software has announced Project IM, which is currently in pre-development and negotiations are underway with publishers. According to French website NoFrag, the game will utilize Unreal Engine 3. A teaser trailer can be found at the Zero Point Software website.

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
Judging by the screenshots and the trailer it bears an uncanny resemblance to F.E.A.R., doesn't it? Especially the first shot with the mech.

Hmm, I just noticed it's a Danish studio... interesting, they are kinda rare these days. Think I'll keep an eye out for this.

cole_bie

^^^SHOW ME THE PINK^^^
Jun 29, 2004
Looks like every other shooter out there. The models and textures are really simple and unoriginal as well.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
I don't know why, but this shot reminds me of Legos.

[screenshot]http://www.beyondunreal.com/content/potd_images/pim_zps_2.jpg[/screenshot]

Caravaggio

Custom User Text goes here.
Oct 2, 2002
US
Visit site
At least it looks good. Compared to some U3 games (fram city killer) or some xbox games which have been seriously underdeveloped (didn't even bother to remember the title of the skating gig) these look pretty good, almost realistic in that concete area.

cole_bie

^^^SHOW ME THE PINK^^^
Jun 29, 2004
It dosnt look that good though, I mean its ok, but the models are so plain. The guns are just boxes with mags stuck in them. The textures are really flat as well. Who know maybe this game will suprise us with some crazy new feature, but I doubt it.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Well.. to be fair, guys, you're looking at a few pre-production screens probably not even created in UE3. Keep in mind they just announced that they would be using it and are in negotiations with a publisher.

Bang_Doll

Freebasing Anime Chicks Since '96
Aug 10, 2005
hha3.netfirms.com
So which one is it? Not innovative enough? Or not high-poly enough?

Neither of which can be determined from pre-production screens, but ey.