what the F......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SorayMustDie

Approach me and DIE!!
Feb 24, 2008
So Yesterday , My UT2004 got problem and I need to unistall and Reinstall it. So I launch Unreal Anthology and they ask me If I want to remove all the compoment or not , so I click yes.

But....what is piss me off is that...

THEY DELETE MY FREAKING LOVELY UT99 , THE ENTIRE DAMN FOLDER!!

I was like ZOMGBBQWTF?! Because I remember that When I install my UT99 , I install from the original CD ( Not the damn Unreal Anthology ) . Now this is BullS total.

I have to reinstall all my UT99 things T_T ( Mutators , voicespack , Maps , Mods ) T.T

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I remember wanting to install RTNP when I had already installed UT2004. So I got the annoying removal question. I wasn't pleased. What I did was simply moving all UT2004 content to a temp folder, and let UA delete an empty one.

But it sure as hell didn't touch my UT folder (one which is located in a separate game folder. Also installed from the original game cd from way back). Where was your UT install located.... ?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Funny how my folder wasn't touched, and it's on the same drive as UA. You're talking about the game from the original box, right? Or Goty. Yeah, I know, maybe silly of me asking this...

SorayMustDie

Approach me and DIE!!
Feb 24, 2008
original box , but download the 436 patch and other bonus placks from unrealtournament website ( before it got delete? _o )

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
But his UT wasn't installed by UAnth!
If it was in a separate folder from UAnthology, your UT folder should be nice and sound, only the Registry keys would of been deleted, which only required a UTRegFix.