3 questions regarding UT3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zabulun

Feb 16, 2011
I have three questions in regards online multiplayer UT3 on pc as I'm still learning about the game.

1. How can you tell who the administrator of a server that your particularly on ?

2. How can you send a message to the Administrator during game play ?

3. How can you initiate a vote, to get some one booted of the game ?

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
1. Their name is either a different color (white) or it says admin by their name. I can't remember.

2. If it's retail ut3, you can use the terribly ****ty message system in the community menu. If you have steam, just send them a message by alt+tabbing.

3. The server admin needs to enable kick voting. If it's set to be on, then it's an option when you press esc, iirc.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
To kick vote, you'll need to press f1, and on the scoreboard, right click on the players name. You'll have an option to kick, provided its enabled.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Huh? F1 shows it only when you hold it and gets back to standard gameplay when you release it. There is no way you could click on anything there.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
Huh? F1 shows it only when you hold it and gets back to standard gameplay when you release it. There is no way you could click on anything there.
No, in UT3 it's a toggle. YOu can also click on people's names to send them messages with the ingame message system.