a thing that iritates me

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
Originally posted by TTRStryker8
basically its to prevent things like you just showed, insulting words in every sentence, there are children here, you can't avoid it, and we have a responsibilty towards them to act as a good example, even though recently that doesn't do much lately, but its always better then to put 'adult lingo' in the forums

If anyone is under 13 they shouldn't be here, and all the kids round where I live use more f*cks in one hour than I do in a day.

If I want to swear, it's because I feel the need to, not because I'm trying to be clever, so I'm not particularly enamoured with the nannylock either. I don't make the rules, tho, and I can live with it if deemed neccessary :)

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by Mister_Prophet
What irritates me is when the peasant farmers form rebellions against my legions of darkness and make a half-assed attempt to assault my caslte of doom. Slaughtering them is not difficult, but the cleanup afterwards is extremely frustrating, especially when the charred flesh that gets in between the cracks in the bricks. Mostly they get so far stuck in there, my minions cannot get to them right away, and then the insects nest beside them, and then we have to hire the dark legion exterminator. That plus the cleanup crews alone take a big load out of the Prophet's cash reserves.

And the smell lasts for weeks. Irritating mortals.
i feal your pain. really.

but thats what you get for setting up your Castle of Doom(tm) near peasents in the first place. go for the mountaintop fortress everytime man, or at least clean the area before you set up...:)

Evil_Cope

Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by Ulukai

If anyone is under 13 they shouldn't be here, and all the kids round where I live use more f*cks in one hour than I do in a day.

If I want to swear, it's because I feel the need to, not because I'm trying to be clever, so I'm not particularly enamoured with the nannylock either. I don't make the rules, tho, and I can live with it if deemed neccessary :)

i wouldnt hold your breathe for them turning the nannylock off. what with all the profanities already masked in here in such a short time, but the buttmonkeys have only their nannyhumping necrophiliac selves to blame. its the whole, Dont Press the big red button thing...

Evil_Cope

Aug 24, 2001
you could just get all shakespearian on their analcavities though.

fear the cussmixing, crotchsuckers.

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
people say those words all the time in real live, then its just hypocrit to say, ''yes you may say it but just dont write it down''
and those children hear it all the time in real live, and they say it all the time too, then what are we hiding ?

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
You are all inferior!
Mister_Phophet, how do you classafie yourself as a God? I want to be a god! Now I am inferior! Nooooo!:redeemer:

Evil_Cope

Aug 24, 2001
where does it say mister_prophet is a god? it says "lord of the imago"...
and doesnt your tittle already say shadowgod?

surely a "shadowgod" wouldnt be dumb enough to mix up two people...

do you want him proph or should i?

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
Oh No! I'm shaking i my boots!
I should be asking you, the dark GOD!
I am even more inferoir

Evil_Cope

Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by Shadowlurker
True, but I am not a true God
I crave the power to blow up mortals:redeemer:
darkmagic-standoff.gif

Evil_Cope

Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by Shadowlurker
What is that anyway? It's not what I think it is - is it?:rl:
omniscience is not one of my qualities.

what do you think it it?

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
All I can do is shoot at nothing and shoot myself! Wait a miunte!
:stick:
I can finally diish out damage!