2010, the year that oil companies destroyed major bodies of water around The U.S.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Danja

Mar 16, 2008
Near Toronto (Canada)
How so? The status quo might not be awesome but do you really want to die in a global nuclear war or live in the post-apocalyptic aftermath? Because that might just happen when oil becomes scare. Unless a miracle that revolutionizes energy and industry happens in the next twenty years, we're eventually going to have resource wars. And some military or terrorist leader might just be crazy enough to press the big red button that sends us all straight to hell.

I don't want to live in that world. I'd rather read stories and play games that take place in that world. I don't know about you guys but, when post-apocalyptia becomes non-fiction, I'm cashing in my chips.

Hey, leave me out of this...