how to change this back

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fromalk

Mar 28, 2005
Hello,

I was playing lan game against my brother earlier today when I somehow made all menu's dissapear, I mean like:
The adrenaline, the health, what weapons I have, its all gone (during game), I can only see my 1st person character and map & enemy's, now how do I change this back?

thnx!

fromalk

Mar 28, 2005
true, but then I will have to set them all back up:-s, and I did some chaning to my .ini ;)

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
I had a few occasions when all of the sudden the option "Hide HUD" became selected (found in Settings-HUD); simply unchecking it will bring it back.

As Warden says: + and - are the default keys for grow HUD and shrink HUD; these should also help out.

nick89

Mr High Ping
Dec 20, 2004
and if all goes bad you can delete your user ini and will be reseted to deafult.