Movers + Volumes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Addicted

Oct 17, 2008
I've searched around (google and this forum) and i also own the Mastering Unreal book, but i've been unable to find an answer to my question.
I'm pretty much a beginner when it comes to UT2004 + the Editor, ive added movers/aiscript/terrain etc, but i can't seem to find a way to move Volumes (aka LavaVolume) when an event is triggered using the ScriptedTrigger? I was wondering if there was a way of attaching a mover to the volume, or if there is an actor which can do this? The ultimate aim im trying to do is to take 5 damage per second in a given area to resemble a gas leak, and it needs to be able to be turned off (via a gas turner thing).

Thanks for the help,
Addicted