U2XMP Clans, read this!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Hello.

Lately oC has only been playing matches against pot and HoC. I know that there are more active clans (ctp? gsf? tH? sHcL? US clans? others?). So I though, maybe we can have an IRC channel where those who are more responsible for scheduling PCWs for each clan can hang out. This to make it easier to find those clans and to schedule a pcw against them. If you feel that this is a good idea and you're one of those who set up PCWs, come join:

#u2xmp.pcw at irc.quakenet.org

See you there (I hope) :)

PhatAzz

Phat n Pnunky Phreaky Phunny Phull
Sep 15, 2004
us and HOC have scrimmed twice over the last 2 weeks.

We've also scrimmed y4k and plan on scrimming NBK and PET relatively soon.

Please post on our forums, OC, we can arraqnge something.

Http://www.clan-de.net/forums

We are booked for a couple weeks, but we are open after the 13th of march, 20th - most likely.

Last edited:

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Will do PhatAzz, but can't the US clans get one guy to idle on quakenet and the channel? I mean we got 4 different clans right now and will probably get another 2 or 3 soon. It could be a great place to get in touch with other clans and play clans that you've not met before.

PhatAzz

Phat n Pnunky Phreaky Phunny Phull
Sep 15, 2004
I'll idle there.

Basically, most of the major US clans are on gamesurge.
- DE -> #d-e
- #Pet
- #NBK -> #NBK-X
- vD -> #xmp-VD
- #BadAss
- #NoBull
- #Omniscient (Although Defunct)
- xF (Also Defunct) -> #xtended_frags

I'm not sure about the Euro clans, but most everyone else seems to be on quakenet where jolt is.

Also
- UTXMP - #utxmp

So, I'll idle over on your side as I am the point man for all scrim scheduling.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Omg 1 score to Euro side! :D

Well yea there're still a few US clans and yeh utxmp is over there but imo the Euro clan community is way more active, and that solely is a reason for having this chan on qnet and not gamesurge.

EDIT: Right now we got idlers from:

pot
overCruel
X-ray
GSF
TFC
HoC

Hopefully someone from IAS and [1] will come soon, maybe tH too.

EDIT2:

Im thinking about getting a bot which takes pcw request. A system where you can easily add a PCW request and is easy for others to view and maybe schedule.

Last edited:

[X-Ray]XqTm

The Resolver
Jun 26, 2004
x-ray.servegame.com
yes m8

we back to u2xmp, but i hope that the europe community can make a tournament or a league. ( ex: jxl, winter cup ecc... ) because the idea of PCW is very good but for more clans/ppl we need a leadder or something of serius. :eek: :)

I realy hope that the community can be active again.

i belive in the community ;)

u have any idea???

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Well I believe that we can atleast stay at the player count that's playing u2xmp right now. Maybe, if the master wouldn't go down so often, there would be a few new players.

Update:

10 clans in that chan right now, a few more to come (if you don't count the US ones that seems to stubborn to consider joining it :p)

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
Ya we're up for scrimming anytime, we're also in the process of building a premier us xmp server that will be hosting pet and possibly some other clans, hopefully we can get some matches or even ::gasp:: a ladder set up again. I started to idle in gamesurge but recently had my dsl replaced by cable so i have been down for a little while. I know that our times are really off, so it may be easiest to set up some scrims on saturdays and sundays, so that the times are a little more doable so we're not trying to play you guys at 5am your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.