Super Weapons Ice Gun

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SamMaster

Master of the Super Weapons
Started it this week, thanks to Postal, and its going along pretty good. Making primary shoot ice shards that will slow down the target and maybe get it to stick to walls. Alt fire shoots some ice orb that quickly becomes a big ice chuck that crushes those that touch it if it goes too fast and it can get pushed by projectiles, vehicles, and players.

Right now the ice chuck works well. It just needs some tweeking. I'll have to work on the ice shard effects afterwards, then start on the skins. I made the projectile models from scratch, and I just need to set up transparency to complete the ice effect.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
What, it's ready for sdownload?

LINK. NOW. RIGHT NOW KTHXPLZ.

I'd go to your site but I dunno how out of date it is, so I dunno if 1.7 is the latest. :p