BC's Sprees and Awards Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Decided to take a shot at reg weps today and played a game of assault. Never knew how good I was at it :)

(Yes...I did EVERYTHING. I run too damn fast :D)

Attachments

• Shot00075.jpg
    Shot00075.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Shot00076.jpg
    Shot00076.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I decided to stop by the Saturday FragBU festivities around 11pm after work...and look what I did :eek: You guys should be proud :D

I'll tell you what...gibbing helps a lot. Was laying the smackdown with that shockrifle :)

Attachments

• fragbu0.jpg
    fragbu0.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 41
  • fragbu1.jpg
    fragbu1.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Bonedigger

°ßéè])éè°
Oct 14, 2001
Pottstown, PA
I have been going to frag BU but none of you guys ever show up so I stopped for a while.(after all we are BU's clan) I think frag BU starts Friday and Saturday around 7:30-8:00 EST you might have to go into BU's irc channel and get the PW. BTW Gibbing really does help and everyone says they hate when I have the shockrifle. The thing that sucks is that you have to hit them 3 times before they die ;-(.

Last edited:

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Not if you time the combo right ;)
After I went unstoppable people started asking who BeeSee was, so I changed my name.

What can I say...people were stepping right into my crosshairs.

The only thing about FragBU is that they play EVERYTHING. I'm only gonna play if they do CTF...so I might as well reserve my right to a spec spot.

Last edited:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Bonecrusher said:
Hows this for representin' yo?

Last shot is an example of a first-class complainer noob.

You botting SOB!!, Skillz Yea Right!!

I would run but there's no where to hide!! :(

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Sweet!! :2thumb:

I'd have been on myself, but I missed this morning cuz I overslept... then I spent all day out taking care of business... and when I got home I fell dead asleep.
Just now getting up... but at least I got the important stuff taken care of.