[2k3]I take it back!!! UT2K3 DOES NOT SUCK!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Hey, I deleted that post cause I was being mean.

oh, well.

here's a smiley for your good attitude.
sterb032.gif
527.gif

gah, i'm becoming a prop comic.........next i'll be doing 1-800-call-att commercials

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
:lol: no worries, no need to take words on a screen seriously at any rate.

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
ohh shucks :shy:

lol

hitscan was always a bit active in ut, the pulse/minigun was really handy against jumpy persons, and believe me, they hated it :)

i dont mind that you cant jump or so
you just have 2 kick the oponent away, and if you cant do that, walk around a corner or sumpting :)
or just die and kick his ass again...

/me goes off getting kicked my ass again

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Scumgrief said:
Is Lockdown an actual server option? Seriously... I always thought it was a lame excuse people used when they got pissed at the mini... either that or it's just a trait of getting hit by mini spray :confused:

It's a server option.

You can tell when it's on too, experienced Flag Carriers start bailing out immediately. :lol:

And whenever I get on a new server, I squirt a few mini shots at a hopper/dodger to see if lock down is enabled. If it's enabled I'll whore it.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
It's not in the Host Multiplayer screen, which is probably a big rreason no one turns it off really. You have to edit your UT2003.ini files to turn it off, and it defaults to 1. One of the worst options included in any game, and probably the worst default value ever.