Talk about a wild weekend

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[OF]candyman

Nov 24, 1999
OHIO
www.iamapervert.com
We meet this couple a month ago camping. They are around 6 years older than us (she is really attractive)We go to their house to spend a few hours playing games. Ate supper and got into the hot tub. Every one was getting drunk and we decided to play some board games. Gestures was the name of it. Only it was strip gestures lol. Needless to say the girls lost..no undies came off but my wifey was ready to kill me for playing this game :) She was very uncomfortable with the whole situation. I decided to end the game (to please her) we got back into the hot tub. The other couple jumped in and decided to do the wild thing lol (it was completly pitch black). The wifey was pissed off by this point and I myself was feeling a bit uncomfortable. All of a sudden I feel a strange hand come outta no where and start touching me....I did not know what to do..on one hand It sure had it strong points ( :) )but I could have saw the wifey moving around and feeling a strange hand on me lol I decided to move the hand back where it belonged. No other attempts was made towards me lol Did I do the wrong thing :) Should I have left the other girls hand alone and enjoyed myself lol Needless to say the rest of the night went just fine but talk about a night to remember lol Should I have told the wifey about what happened? They seem like a real nice couple (but they might be swingers too) lol The wifey would kill me if I ever tried any crap like that lol

Kristina|BFH

Leave me Alone
May 30, 2000
NYC
Visit site
Sound like swingers to me. Test the guy, if he refuses let them be.

TELL your wife. If you don't it will cause more troubles than its worth. Tell her you were shocked and moved the hand right away.

Great story tho - damn that's HOT!

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
"Now that's what I call a sticky situation!" (Another lame South Park reference :))

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>