SkinCity Update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
April has been a pretty busy month for SkinCity, posting five new skins for Unreal Tournament and a new model that has had the 'net all abuzz. Samus Aran from Nintendo's classic Metroid series makes her debut on Unreal Tournament 3. To the right is a collage of pics showing off the model both with and without her helmet.

Keep your eye on SkinCity for more to come and for all your Tournament model needs!

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I find this cool considering I am romping through the first 2 Prime games in preparation for Prime 3. Not a bad model, but looks like a dude in a couple of the shots.

U

Unregistered

Haha typo, yes!

Death Dream - nothing wrong with the image link.
Actually, it seems that Death Dream is right (in part). I do have some problems seeing images, in the last days (I guess you changed something in the site, with the image gallery?), if I don't set the site skin to "classic" or "metal". Since I normally use the "plain" skin, I don't see any img, just a link to the gallery thumbnails, and when I click on a thumbnail, it doesn't show any picture. Thumbnails link me to imgs only when I set the site skin to something different from "plain". I know it's off topic, but I thought it would be worth mentioning, maybe it could help you making things work as intended, since you're changing stuff.

Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
Is it me or has her suit gotten thinner and thinner and shoulder pads bigger and bigger over the years? Also she seems to have a neck now with the newer suits. I still think the Super Metroid suits look best. These newer ones are looking sillier with each iteration.

EDIT: I almost get the feeling they are trying to make her suit somehow sexier by making it more form fitting. I tell you there is nothing you could possibly do to make a "bounty hunter babe donning a massive exoskeleton power suit" sexier...especially this one.

Last edited:

awaw

I didn't survive the '08 BUF crash
Jan 19, 2008
I'm tickled pink about this hardcore deathmatch i got going between, me, Marcus Fenix, Samus Aren, Master Chief and Nomad.

Many enter, only one will survive; yeaarrrrghhh!!111

Yes, demo guy :(

scnr

Super-Moose

Dec 3, 2005
UK
Is it me or has her suit gotten thinner and thinner and shoulder pads bigger and bigger over the years?
You mean Alcor actually made her look like a woman? She looks hawt. With her helmet on anyway. D:

Anyone know why I'm not seeing the fancy shader from the pics? I cranked up the graphics but Samus was still blingless. :(

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
The suit used for much of the prime games is based on the SM varia suit.
Now for a mutator to let her turn into that morph ball that's already modeled :D

Really really nice model.

Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
You mean Alcor actually made her look like a woman? She looks hawt. With her helmet on anyway. D:

Anyone know why I'm not seeing the fancy shader from the pics? I cranked up the graphics but Samus was still blingless. :(
What I mean is you don't have to make the suit any hotter. It peaked it's hotness in Super Metroid. Now it just seems to be getting silly.

Yeah, the shoulder pads seem a bit out of proportion.

Don't get me wrong...he did an excellent job on the model. I just prefer the original suit more. It looked badass and gained automatic hotness just knowing a babe was powering it.