Bigger Assult maps.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

Nov 29, 1999
Burleson,TX,USA
Visit site
After playing all of the Assult maps, I would like to say I hope someone makes a bigger and harder map. Like I would like to see some outdoor type maps, with maybe 6 or 7 objectives that have to be met before you win. I also have seen posts with people saying there should be like 30 seconds extra time for the defence to get ready. I fell strong about that too. How do you feel about it?

The Gravedigger

Nov 25, 1999
A successful server...

Has NO bots.

Has Weaponstay ON.

Runs at Normal speed, or 110% max.

Does NOT use Instagib.

These are, I feel, the basics, though in team-based games it's nice if the Team Score target roughly matches the number of players the server can support/tends to attract. IE, a 16 player CTF server with a 3 Capture limit is stupid. An 8 player Dom game with a Team Total of 500 is equally daft.

Thrasher

Nov 29, 1999
Burleson,TX,USA
Visit site
I agree Gravedigger. I agree.

bullet2.gif

***Burn Baby Burn***

bongzilla

Nov 25, 1999
Visit site
I agree, except I think there should be a few bots. Right now anyway, everybody sucks at assault. I mean after playing with bots, people don't know how to defend a base worth a damn. My main complaint is on Overlord. People need to learn that after the attackers have breached the beachhead its pointless to stay there. They need to go and defend the damn boiler room.
That's just my opinion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.