A G36k Project

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Corporal_Lib [BR]

Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)
Vega-don said:
mm a german equivalent to an m4 who isnt a g36?

that can only be a frankfurter wurst launcher now

many ppl (Don and LD, at least) was guessing just like me, I guess XD

Oh boy, I was so ubber enthusiastic by my guessing... well, but I have faith in you geo, and I believe that this german rifle (that isn´t G36C) will bring more joy to this persistent community! ;-)

Gosh, I´m having tickles in my fingertips... i´ll risk to guess that if it isn´t G36C, could be that redone SIG551 (by bushwack) or a SIG552 Commando... luckly this mystery will be solved before april ...:eek:

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
Yes you are just guessing. Totally Guess. Guessing like you never have. Actually, you are so far from the truth that the truth si somewhere close to mars while you're in brasil. Sorry :p

Hmm. Seems to be one of those Pattented Geogob "Read Between the Lines" moments. I'm on to you.........

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
Corporal_Lib [BR] said:
many ppl (Don and LD, at least) was guessing just like me, I guess XD

Oh boy, I was so ubber enthusiastic by my guessing... well, but I have faith in you geo, and I believe that this german rifle (that isn´t G36C) will bring more joy to this persistent community! ;-)

Gosh, I´m having tickles in my fingertips... i´ll risk to guess that if it isn´t G36C, could be that redone SIG551 (by bushwack) or a SIG552 Commando... luckly this mystery will be solved before april ...:eek:

its swiss

geo the mp7 is not an equivalent to an m4:p

or it can be if you talk about game whorage

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
geogob said:
Yes you are just guessing. Totally Guess. Guessing like you never have. Actually, you are so far from the truth that the truth si somewhere close to mars while you're in brasil. Sorry :p

But a G36K is not impossible. Bushwack made a model way back with all possible attachments. Maybe the G36K might be modifiable without losing the skin we have to a G36C
After the MP5A4A2, I'd rather we steer clear of anything Bushwack modeled.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
Yup, one of the biggest cockteases in INf history along with the m1 garand and several other very promising projects.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I am crying every night now.

All I want is a G36V (plus AG36)

- Use a reflex sight of your choice.
- Attach a flashlight and an IR laser designator on the side-ris'.
- Keep the AG36 ladder sight (which is on the left side of the weapon) in a usable position so you don't need to manually get it up and down all the time.

G36_mitGranatwerfer.jpg

All the attachments can be used with two keys (the original "attachment key" and an additional one):
- The "attachment key" switches between the sights, a double-tap activates the grenade launcher.
- The "other key" activates the flashlight, a double-tap activates the IR laser.

This gun is best and we all want it.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
In my case actually no, I was already leaving Infiltration back in early 2006, means I was barely playing, but than came the Infiltration/Unreal Cooperative game (see my signature) and that is what kept me here. With a good team it is lots of fun... and with a G36V it would be more fun.