still cant figure this keyboard issue out?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lehwalder

Nov 27, 1999
slc utah usa
Visit site
well it has been some time since i installed the famous 413 bug, since then, after i play for a few minutes, sometimes longer (it seems to be purely random) all my keyboard hotkeys go wack! they all loose their functions and revert to bringing up the pulse gun, weird huh! it gets worse, now i have to leave the game of course( no quick weapons, no quick frags!) now my windows icons are all screwed up and you cant even highlight one! this forces a reboot to fix everything , until i play again, then same thing!!!
well, i reinstalled unreal tournament several times and it does not fix the problem, the "corruption" is spread beyond the UT files and effects other folders or something! i just wish i could pinpoint were the hotkey, keyboard, mapping type files are so that i may replace them with fresh (uncorrupted) folders. this whole issue really sucks, im am just hoping that the new 418 patch will fix it all, but i am doubtful! does anyone have any advice for me???? thanks---- "ill"