This forum isn't about iStuff! -- Read Here.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
To those interested in Jailbreaking your iPod Touch or iPhone:

Unfortunately you are not at the right forum.

This forum is for support for the Jailbreak gametype, originally released in the Summer of 2000, for the popular 3D first person shooters Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2003/4, and Unreal Tournament 3.

Due to an unfortunate name choice... the act of unlocking your iPhone or iPod Touch is called "Jailbreaking". This has nothing to do with Unreal Tournament or our mod, Jailbreak.

I apologize for your time, however the information you seek is not here;

-Jailbreak Mod Team

Please sticky and reply to threads requesting iPod/iPhone support to "Read the Sticky Threads"

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
I highly doubt this will work anyway. Those who post here are to lazy to read topics in the first place.
Which obviously you didn't :p Since the first post says:

Please sticky and reply to threads requesting iPod/iPhone support to "Read the Sticky Threads"

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
not to necropost but all this iphone stuff has the potential to turn into the next "what is jail brake and how do I get it" thread. Come on iPhone guys? where did you go? we want to win the best thread award again!

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
you know im starting to think this thread has had an effect, what with all the key words and the name of the topic.

jstutman

Nov 6, 2001
Visit site
Every time I come back here, I find posts for the Iphone. I figured it would be old news by now....but still in 2010 [SARCASM][/SARCASM]