Join the OCSD Clan!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SD! OCSD

Feb 19, 2000
Wolcott, CT USA
ocsd.cjb.net
If your interested in Joining the OCSD Clan, the newest Clan in the Unreal Tournament...

Email me @ IXSD2000IX@aol.com

And I will get back to you...Make sure you e-mail me with the following two items...

Your Member name

ex. mine is SD!{OCSD}

and Your Position

ex. Sniper.

Features of being a member...

The OCSD Clan is a great clan that has 4 members ! SD & BJJ are the Presidents of the clan... If your good and you love Unreal this is the group to join...

We Own five other companies and we will keep growing, when you join you will be helping out the Unreal Force, our FREE internet radio station,and all of our sites, and you will also get chances to go LIVE on OCSD Radio!!

Thank You for Reading,

Your Prez'z

SD & BJJ!

Be sure to check us out Live on Shoutcast.com

Our station name will be OCSD RaDiO! Live w/ SD& BJJ!

OCSD UNREAL is a Part of OCSD Radio which is a Part of Shoutcast.com Copyright 2000
All Rights Reserved

------------------
Join The OCSD Team
w/SD & BJJ
Featured Sites...
OCSD RADIO
OCEAN CITY RADIO
SD'z RaDiO!
OCSD Wrestling
And now...
OCSD Unreal!

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
I like squirls!!! No I mean I really like them in that dirty way.

(Hey you! what are you doing with that squirl at my keyboard?! Are you spamming!? Is That MY ID?????!!!!)

I gotta go now.

bullet2.gif

Ronnie Mervus will pay for his crimes!!!!
George Lucas, Give us Star Wars DVD! Or I swear I'll kill every ewok there is!!!
-John Romero, We just dont want to hear it anymore. SHUT UP!!!