bots wont go to a different team

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Inf idiot

Dec 23, 2003
umm the bots wont change teams on death match they just go on my team
even when i type in the bot change team command the change teams but change back in like 2 seconds......

er... help

Inf idiot

Dec 23, 2003
Coop game... yes...
all of them start on my team.... weather team balance is on or not... i play with seven
bots and put 3 on my team on 4 on the other... but they all of them start on my team

Inf idiot

Dec 23, 2003
ohh... pardon my stuipidy........... what is the point of that.... so you can team kill :rolleyes:

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
Well I use it all the time for live target practice that doesn't shoot back ;)

Could possibly be used for some kind of Coop zombie game or spawn a bunch of Nalis.

... I should go try that TWT zombie mutie out, I've never really played it. *goes to look for DL

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
TWT_Zombies is alright, but they usually don't go for the bots, just you. And their pretty stupid.

What someone needs is to make a "Bug Hunt" mutie, similar to TWT_Zombies, but with the aliens from Aliens. With some smarter AI and making them faster, stronger and kill with one hit, oh, n wall run. :)

That would be awsome, great for some offline target practice! :D

Just you have to be able to turn off respawning aliens through an .ini or something.

Play a level like Chasm, on CO-OP with like 5 other players/bots, and just go around eradicating the aliens building by rbuilding, would be great on Frozen, except you'll have to convert it to TDM

Burger

Lookin' down the iron-sights...
Aug 9, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Lethal Dosage said:
Play a level like Chasm, on CO-OP with like 5 other players/bots, and just go around eradicating the aliens building by rbuilding, would be great on Frozen, except you'll have to convert it to TDM

Not necessarily. Playing with the mutator Game Switcher works fine. Just change the gametype to Co-op (Go through the Infiltration.ini file for a complete list of gametypes) and under the map part, type the map name. EAS/DM/CTF/DOM/whatever else there is.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
well once you get Zombies installed properly, put it in the active mutators column, then start a match. If that doesn't work try changing some of the settings in the .ini file, just make sure you make a packup of the file or record what changes you are making so you can put things back if stuff screws up worse