Face Skins Missing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
I have noticed that sometimes when i die my face and hand skins on my dead body are missing! and all there is is a fluro green texture stuck to it instead. I think this is the standard texture for UT corpses before a skin is attached to it. Is this a problem with my Graphics card, drivers, or my INF???

My Card is a Raedon 9200SE 128mb with the latest drivers, if this helps.

I have only noticed this happening recently, (last day or two) and i am wondering if something has just overheated or just died on me.

If u guys have an email address i'll b more than happy to email some screenshots that i have taken ingame, i just don't have a clue how to do it in the thread posty thingy

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Well for 1 its offline, soz i 4got to mention it b4, (my net connection is too slow!! stupid dial up!) n i can c myself when i'm alive, n have neva seen a bot running around without a face,v :lol:

lol :) some1 needs to create a mutator where if sum1 gets shot in da head a great big hole appears there, hole size judged by caliber of weapon.

back on track, its a relief it aint my card, now i kno nothin hasn't died, thanx people, guess i'll just have to put up with it, just as well it only happens once in a while

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
I noticed this way back when I had odd characters in my screen name, like {GD}ODIE3\\-// [or something like that] When I removed the last characters the "Green Face/Hands" went away.

GD also switched our Online Rank Tags not long ago [since I thought or rank codes where causing the "Green" issue]. With {GD}ODIE3[maj] I have yet to have an issue. Maybe it is just luck....