DavidM...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Originally posted by rmcollins3
LOL, now everyone know why i got this thread started? bout time we had some good old controversy around here. fallonme is the local psychologist :p
Yes you are right. I certainly had a good laugh.
:D

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Originally posted by TechnoArcher
Thanks. I think I'll sit this one out for a while. Being ignored is a pretty clear hint for me. :eek:

So, what did you bring, MachDelta?
Actually I saw your questions just didn't think they applied to me so I let it be:D

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
I've got some of his maps on my HD.
His lighting tutes are very good, although I've broken the rule about the same type of lights fittings giving the same kind of light :eek: (although theyre in different areas of the map so I don't know if that counts or not :) )

(oh and the screenies in his tute are too dark! I've got my monitor set to 'irradiate' just to see them)

chthon

Oct 9, 2001
House of Chthon
chthon.tripod.ca
Well, I noticed something. All DavidM threads kind of look alike. DavidM is getting bashed thoroughly and he does precious little to defend himself properly. Maybe he thinks its cool to pull a 'cliffy' on people??
;)

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
dm-1on1-davidm is my best,
almost everything works perfect in it

pah, agio and some others are just randomly thrown together and you feel that when you are playing them

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
His best map by far is SkaarjCity, an incredibly immersive Single Player map for Unreal that showcased his incredible potential. After playing that I was blown away and I AM a professional who worked on the GOTY :p

1-on-1davidM map is leet, the rest of the pack is pretty ass from what I've played.

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
"doing a DavidM" = Attacking shinigami because he stood against the distribution of Unreal2 Alpha, the attacks upon legend and then acting like a child when he gets confronted Shinigami and others.

Oh, life doesnt get better than owning your lame ass

Sir, place your hands where I can see them and step away from the crackpipe. These events may well have occured in a parallel dimension but I'll give you a $10 spot if you can point out exactly where Mr Munch was "Attacking shinigami because he stood against the distribution of Unreal2 Alpha" or his "attacks upon legend" or even this alleged "owning your lame ass"

I'll give you the acting like a child bit tho :D

DrWinky

i didnt do evil school to be called Mr
Jun 20, 2001
UK
Visit site
I always wanted to be a storm trooper.

Theres something about moulded plastic that drives women crazy.

DrWinky