Help with a TNT 2 32mb!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ferd

«]§ß[»
Dec 21, 2000
Argentina
Visit site
Well this is not for me, I am quite happy with my V3 3000..... hmmm well almost..... anyway
i went to a friend´s house... cos he just bought UT... and when we installed it.... and patched it... and then ran it.... oh god... it looked awful.... runned jerky... like if he had 16mb of ram and the pc needed the swap file all the time..... but it happens that he has 128mb of ram..... and a nice p3 700mhz Intel..... not celeron.
i couldn´t even manage to raise the resolution to 800x600..... D3D was awful.... then i tryied open gl and it kinda worked better..... but dark..... but it was playable.....

Now hes upset cos his card is supposed to be better than mine.... but can´t run UT nicely...... and he also has Q3.... but i am telling him to not touch that damn game... so he is not.... í promised him i was gonna fix his UT...... but i don´t have any idea about Nvida....please, can you help me to make UT run nice with TNT 2 32mb!!!!!