Steam cracked?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/...-credit-cards-personal-info-may-be-stolen.ars

Didn't know about this until now. Changed my info anyway. It seems fkn0wned was responsible and coincidentaly one guy (one of the guys running the site) from that community who I tracked down to there (and then got banned by them), he fooled me and my friend to believe he was Epic employee (I didn't know about his other activity) and it appears he had stolen all of Epic's fileserver files and he had my friend sign a fake NDA to get his personal info etc. You don't hear that from the news though, he was selling even gears of war 2 beta on one forum where he was not even allowed to (the forums were about old game stuff).

But all that makes me wanna yell

[SCREENSHOT]http://forums.beyondunreal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=102137&stc=1&d=1318543356[/SCREENSHOT]
And no it wasn't kaal.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
The person in question uses the nick Ruddified on the fkn0wned site and while talking to us he introduced himself as Dylan Wheeler. The name could be fake, an alias he uses online, but that's most likely the guy.

I hate liars. Of any kind. And he is one such liar.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
When I'm paranoid I just cancel the credit card number and have a new one sent.
Once they have your credit card info, changing a password on Steam isn't going to do anything.

I'm just not paranoid this time, for whatever reason.

However, I will probably start using prepaid cards in the future. It's just a good idea.