UE1 - UT UT: Forgotten Classics Bonus Pack [RECRUITMENT THREAD]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Ah I didn't get what do you mean, sorry. I didn't get you meant his adress but yeah... although from Poland..I am not sure if he receives it. Maybe Ronin could try sending it instead, dunno.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
What the hell do you mean by that (not being mad, just surprised)? Poland is jus as good a country as any to send letters to the US. I'm not gonna give the leter to RMFX to send, my idea, not his so I'm gonna pay the postal fee, not him. It wouldn't be fair if i wrote a letter and said "Hey, RMFX, now, like send it and don't forget to cover the postal fees."... Sigh... Nah, on me, my friend, all costs on me.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I mean the distance. Letters get sometimes lost whether you like it or not. And I never sent a letter to US from Europe and I would say it generally might be not a good idea since it can get lost. I didn't mean anything about Poland specifially.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
All you have to do is make sure the letter/package is registered, it makes the package easier to track by both post offices and customers alike. :)

LeviKOS Tr

Mar 20, 2010
This seems to be a great project :). Still need mapper? I could help with the maps but I don't have the UT Beta mentioned. And just porting the maps seems to be easy.

Daewon

Oct 29, 2009
Czech Republic
ok, model with anims is complete + 4 skins (base, red, green, blue)
now I need someone to write script. i don't have experience with Pawn code..
if ''you'' are good on this. contact me there..
remain to be completed given sounds, carcases, projectiles ...It is not a problem for me.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Could you PM what you have to me? It's good to have this backed up, besides the fact that this will have to be sent to a coder.

Gizzy

The Banhammer Cometh
May 30, 2009
United Kingdom
If you send it to me, I'll have a crack at it. I have some original Dragon code that may work.

Also Delacroix, were the BetaPulseBlaster files I sent enough, or do the readmes need more of a description?

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
If you send it to me, I'll have a crack at it. I have some original Dragon code that may work.

Also Delacroix, were the BetaPulseBlaster files I sent enough, or do the readmes need more of a description?

What original dragon code?

Daewon

Oct 29, 2009
Czech Republic
Give emails .. and I'll send the current work, but I still working on carcases, sounds, some other anims and projectiles, efects..
model now has 380 frames, but i plan 450..
I pack all to OldPawn.u, contains a completed dragon and a robot from the ISV Kran.
completed anims:

#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=All STARTFRAME=0 NUMFRAMES=380
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Still STARTFRAME=0 NUMFRAMES=1
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Breath STARTFRAME=0 NUMFRAMES=20 RATE=10
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Wait STARTFRAME=19 NUMFRAMES=41
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Attack STARTFRAME=59 NUMFRAMES=41
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Fighter STARTFRAME=79 NUMFRAMES=1
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Mele STARTFRAME=99 NUMFRAMES=31
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Walk STARTFRAME=130 NUMFRAMES=39
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Takeoff STARTFRAME=169 NUMFRAMES=30
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Goland STARTFRAME=200 NUMFRAMES=20
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Fly STARTFRAME=220 NUMFRAMES=19 RATE=15
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=FlyAttack STARTFRAME=229 NUMFRAMES=1
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Look STARTFRAME=240 NUMFRAMES=45
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Hit1 STARTFRAME=285 NUMFRAMES=1
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Hit2 STARTFRAME=286 NUMFRAMES=1
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Hit3 STARTFRAME=287 NUMFRAMES=1
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Hit4 STARTFRAME=288 NUMFRAMES=1
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Death STARTFRAME=289 NUMFRAMES=51 RATE=60
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Torso STARTFRAME=339 NUMFRAMES=1
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=FlyDeath STARTFRAME=340 NUMFRAMES=20
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Falling STARTFRAME=359 NUMFRAMES=20
#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=EndFall STARTFRAME=320 NUMFRAMES=20
//#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Grrr STARTFRAME=? NUMFRAMES=? //not worked
//#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Eat STARTFRAME=? NUMFRAMES=? //not worked
//#exec MESH SEQUENCE MESH=Dragon SEQ=Sleep STARTFRAME=? NUMFRAMES=? //not worked

Gizzy

The Banhammer Cometh
May 30, 2009
United Kingdom
Danmaddo[AT]hotmail.co.uk is my E-Mail address, send whenever you want, no hurry :)

What original dragon code?

Well, I'm not entirely sure it is original Dragon code, but someone sent me a pack that pre-dates the leaked 97/98 Beta. Among these files are a fully animated Hawk model (It's stated in the readme that it uses the Dragon animations), the Betamag, icons for the Translocator and Peacemaker and a better skin for the Sentrygun and Translocator.

If you want Leo, I can send it to you :)

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Danmaddo[AT]hotmail.co.uk is my E-Mail address, send whenever you want, no hurry :)

Well, I'm not entirely sure it is original Dragon code, but someone sent me a pack that pre-dates the leaked 97/98 Beta. Among these files are a fully animated Hawk model (It's stated in the readme that it uses the Dragon animations), the Betamag, icons for the Translocator and Peacemaker and a better skin for the Sentrygun and Translocator.

If you want Leo, I can send it to you :)

Okay, send me it, but I think it is fake, if it is the stuff 227 uses, that one was reanimated.
And the Dragon might mean the one from Firestorm, I will look at it and see.

Gizzy

The Banhammer Cometh
May 30, 2009
United Kingdom
Thanks a lot Daewon, I'll look into it :)

And Leo, this pack was constructed by Turboman himself. (Ill PM you a link) He had a friend that had an old beta (Thats how he got the files) but his friend doesn't have the beta or any more files anymore, I asked him a while ago :(

Daewon

Oct 29, 2009
Czech Republic
I send latest fixes .. and how you see it Gizzy? do you work on it?
animations of the dragon is very similar to those have warlord..