I have a question or 2, hope I done this right

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dryvitman

Mar 28, 2006
Sorry if I done this wrong. here my question.
Hi all. I have 2 questions for now . I have saw several sights for ut and newer, and I was wondering if it was possible to make sights for unreal 1 , or do u have to be able to get to the c+ part of unreal to do that.Or could u expand the unrealhud to do it, or I gress thats where they r at had trouble finding them. What I want to know is can it be done in unreal 1 without the c+ code.
My second question , well I like zoom all , but to use it u have to enable the cheats, and that makes it where some one could use a aim bot if they knew what were doing, and I don't want that going on on my lan. So what I wanted to know is if it would be possible to write a zoom mod or call it scope mod that would work without cheats being inabled that would work in mp games.
I want someday to have a server online , but for now I will use it on my lan. I know most thinks of zoom as a cheat but I don't see anything wrong with it if all can use it. Its no different than a scope in real life , and I use a scope on all my guns.
In fact thats what I don't like about ut2k4 they have a no cheat thing in it , and I can't even run it on my oun lan and use zoom all in mp. If it wasn't for that I would run it on my lan. Sorry for getting off my question Dryvitman

P.S. Sorry for my non teck way of acking, but I never was good at acking others things. But I do a lot of things that I don't know how to do. But in my life I have found the fastest & quickest way to learn is to ack someone that knows more than u do, and that will tell u what u need to know. And thats why I ack in here not because I'm lazy.I have the old wiki for unreal 1 and a lot of other stuff. Somethings I understand , others I don't. But u learn more by doing , but u can get going faster if pointed in right direction. I just wanted to know if the sights could be done or if it was a dead end without the source code to the native code. And the zoom mod can it be wrote where it will work with cheats off. I think I can write it, but don't know about it working with cheats off Thanks Dryvitman

Last edited: