Druid RPG

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

icemanex

Sep 20, 2004

call me a noob but i cant get druids rpg to work at all, even in instant action
can someone help

icemanex

Sep 20, 2004
thats good but im not good with code and its doing my head in trying to juggle ini files and stuff and cutting and pasting text and finding ive used the wrong ini files and why did druid rpg come with two ini files and it dont say much about either one and AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!#$$%@#$@$#@%$#%^#$$%

SKShadow4D

Oct 25, 2004
... wow... calm down dude
I once completely wrecked my install by trying to delete stuff... I made to horrible of a mistake, Had the CD version too... and it only works if you have them all......
So come on, I have it worse... I have absolutely NO UT2004, and even if I did, my dad takes too much space, and my brother insists on not getting firefox..... and he gets @#$%@#$ mad if I say "I want to install... [insert game here]" so calm yourself down...

The Punisher

[GU]Punisher, skiller and alien killer
Jan 15, 2005
lol, you gotta paste the text in the thing in the respected part of ut2004rpg.ini, as well as to move the classes into the ut2004rpg folder.