Watch this video...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Cold killer, I was hoping you wouldn't answer since he didn't answer either. Because you know, some point in time he should like give an argument to try and prove why he is an idiot and so on.

Just my logics after a drinking fest for winning the semi finals of a cup... finals here we come.

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
jaunty said:
Turn off Fox News, burn your flags, and start thinking for yourself. The unfortunate side effect of these actions may be that the small intersection of neurons inside your skull will eventually expand into a fully fledged human brain, as opposed to a reflex processing centre which simply receives stimulus and sends messages to your fingers to mash the U, S and A keys over and over again.

Like you've been so thoughtful in any forum, Jaunty. Seems most think you're a complete *******. I agree. You hate. Feels good to you eh?

CK,

What the hell do you think your country should do if terrorists slammed a plane into your Candadian National Tower with 3,000 people in it sending the economy into a downward spiral? Say, "Oh well!" and hide under the your Govt's skirt? Maybe ask the US to help you get some payback?

Get real. Terrorist will be hunted and brought to justice. Take US out of the picture and you all get ****ed anyway.

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
3000 dead people in one day Vs several hundred thousand that die every year from diseases that could be prevented. Call me a jerk, but I care more about the far greater number of dead people than those 3000 on one day.

Btw, jaunty isn't Canadian :rolleyes:

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
']['rågïç said:
What the hell do you think your country should do if terrorists slammed a plane into your Candadian National Tower with 3,000 people in it sending the economy into a downward spiral?

That ain't going to happen... you know why? I let you guess...

']['rågïç said:
Say, "Oh well!" and hide under the your Govt's skirt?

Now tell me please what YOU are doing exactly if you're no hiding under your gouvernment's skirt (if i may borrow your words here...)?

']['rågïç said:
Maybe ask the US to help you get some payback?

Or ask the UN to help us get some payback to get only the international finger for reply... oh wait...

']['rågïç said:
Get real.

Hahahahah you just made my day, thank you.

']['rågïç said:
Terrorist will be hunted and brought to justice.

Yes, like they are right now in Iraq? Maybe we should send some hamsters over... it might distract these presumed terrorists long enought to get cought and sent to the cuban no-rights land...

']['rågïç said:
Take US out of the picture and you all get ****ed anyway.

Take Canada out of the picture and YOU get some stars like these **** too anyway.

Ah... this forum is, sometimes, so entertaining hehe.

BTW, Jauty, I've always like aussies, but I'm really starting to like you lol. Even if I'm pissed at your newbie handling from time to time hehe.

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
When it all coms down to it, nobodys opinion means squat unless you've been hanging around in this forum for 3 years.

One new person puts up a video and gets his head ripped off by the local haters. Oh we got um where we want him! Surround him. Hit him from all sides! Answer this, answer that.

:mad:Some of you people actually agreed with the theory that the US Govt put missle pods on 2 jets and slammed them into WTC. Now thats a laugh riot. Tell me why a a 80,000 ton jet flying at over 845 km/h (cruising speed), loaded with enough jet fuel to cross the US isnt enough to bring a building down? You make me sick.

Jaunty you waste your words. So creative, but what a complete jerk. Might as well ask me to hand over the love for my country.

You are all right. We should also leave Saddam in charge so he can continue to slaughter millions. Hell, lets bring Hitler back from the dead while we're at it.

~US nationalist idiot.

Feb 26, 2001
England
']['rågïç said:
When it all coms down to it, nobodys opinion means squat unless you've been hanging around in this forum for 3 years.

Not at all, say something sensible and others will listen, some of the people here actually read each post without even looking at the posters name and then work out for themselves if they think it makes sense.

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
']['rågïç said:
You're not bashed because you're new... but because you're an nationalist idiot :rolleyes:

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland

One new person puts up a video and gets his head ripped off by the local haters. Oh we got um where we want him! Surround him. Hit him from all sides! Answer this, answer that.
Answer this answer that? When you show up with a video like this and only add a one liner you have some explaining to do. It's common sense.

By the way, weren't you supposed to be gone? What happend?

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
']['rågïç said:

Twisting the truth again, huh? I love how you completely ignore the qestion WTF the video has to do with conspiracy theorys.

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
If any of you idiots actually read the conspiracy theory's, you would have read that that one of them said there wasn't any people in the towers. That the towers were blown from charges set within the building.

Read before you speak. You ignrant a$$holes. There were people in the building, some of which jumped rather than burn. That is my point you thick cowardess losers.

You sit in this forum and bash. You dont even read the threads. You're fools, the lot.

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
Cold Killer said:
Tragic, just answer me ONE question:
What part of that video had anything at all to do with the missile-pod conspiracy theory, let alone disproved it?

There were many theory's posted. You hang on this particular one because you are a moron. Dont ask questions when you have no answers.

Im not going to sit around and find amusing ways to belittle you people. Just read your posts. Thats entertainment alone.

Monkey see, monkey do.

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
GenoOfTheCrayon said:
That entire video didn't explain why the conspiracy theory was wrong. It just glorified the deaths of people that happened to be in the wrong building at the wrong time.
EDIT: Way to draw more attention to yourself, by the way.

Again, another moron that read one link in the conspiracy thread.

Again I say read the theory's that the building was blown from the inside with explosives.

My god.

You all seemed so bright.

And to remind you of how stupid the missle pod theory is:

Some of you people actually agreed with the theory that the US Govt put missle pods on 2 jets and slammed them into WTC. Now thats a laugh riot. Tell me why an 80,000 ton jet flying at over 845 km/h (cruising speed), loaded with enough jet fuel to cross the US isnt enough to bring a building down? You make me sick.

Thick thick thick.