1 Battle rifle...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lasersailor184

The_Punisher
Aug 21, 2000
USA, and damn proud
Well, i've argued it before but when everyone disagrees with you, it doesn't get you far.

So if you would like a specific battle rifle, give out nominations and we'll hold a vote.

This is of course assuming that the INF team would put it in.

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
Edmond- *Nods* I knew that. I still think a FAL would be better.

Okay, something really unusual. A MAS 49, then.

Meplat-

Big_Duke_06

Charlie Don't Surf!
May 25, 2003
Arizona, USA
Visit site
G3? Didn't Beppo drop a hint that no one should make anything he fired while in the German army (or words to that effect) - and that would almost certainly include the G3, right?

Matthew

Meplat

Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
Although given the German Army's diversity, that could mean there is a nice MG3 model, or maybe a P1 coming down the pike.

Meplat-

Big_Duke_06

Charlie Don't Surf!
May 25, 2003
Arizona, USA
Visit site
sir_edmond said:
i know

BIG DUKE, how should we kno, and why?

I think that was Beppo's way of hinting that a new weapons patch may be in the works. I think the exact wording was to not bother modeling any weapons already in the armoury or that he would have fired in the German military...

So I figure that includes the M4 and G36 (both from the armoury) and maybe the G3... Oh, and maybe even a few new pistols and SMGs (from the armoury).

Matthew

Meplat

Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
Edmond- Wait. K-98, or a SMLE.

Okay, You ARE a dreamer. Even so, you did mention one of my favorite bolt action rifles. I could manage to limp by with a No4MkI* SMLE in Infil methinks.

Meplat-

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Man, LaserSailor, you hit the nail right on the head !!!! INF needs a battle rifle. I can't believe no one came up with this before you !!!!! :tup:

Wait, about everyone did in the 19854 threads about it. Nevermind :rolleyes:

Meplat

Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
Edmond- Hmm. I see you're attempting a hard sell on the G3. Of the choices,
1- FN FAL
2-G3
3- M-14

I do belive I've posted in order of preference. How unusual.

Meplat-