I can feel it, can you?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
WellÉ

I'll begin to feel it when they release the updated manuel for 2.87 as they always do 2 maybe 3 weeks before release, when that happens I'll get excited :D And I'll know it's coming.

[edit]
doh two posts sorry
[/edit]

cjh6386

Dec 1, 2000
dont forget about your chaingun hands and buzzsaws that fly out of your asscrack

(last resort)

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Sons of Infiltration, I am 2.87.

*scoffs* 2.87 is 300 Megs, and has rocket launchers.

Yes, I've heard. Its kills CS'ers by the hundreds, and if it were here it'd consume Strike Force with fireballs from it's eyes and bolts of lightning from it's arse. I am 2.87, and I see a whole army of infiltrators here in defiance of unrealism. You have come to fight as real soldiers, and real soldiers you are. What will you do with that realism? Will you fight realistically?

Fight like that? No, we will rush, and we will live.

Ay, play realistically and you may die, rush and you'll live. At least a while. And downloading 2.87 a few weeks from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may have more servers, but they'll never take our realism!

*cheers*

jasdave

Mar 16, 2002
Visit site
I wonder if all our hoop-la of "Yay! 2.9 is soo close I can taste it!" is just another version of "Yay! 2.87 is soo close I can taste it!"(circa 2001/02)

:(

Here's to hoping it is not.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
dude, it so hard to tell what threads are old and not because they all mix in together. we need to start more threads so we can bump the old ones down more.

Status
Not open for further replies.