Delayed controls + framerate lag!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
It seems no one here is even willing to help me. Fine. I'll go ask a group of people who actually feel like doing stuff.

And if you say I'm being grouchy, keep in mind this thread was up for a day with zero replies while the others threads got replies.

Last edited:

Deathmaker

Balanced
Mar 29, 2001
Manchester, England.
Way to throw your toys out of the pram, you've just come across as some spoiled little kid that demands attention and has a hissy fit if you don't get it as soon as you'd like.

People have lives, they aren't here to hold your hand and answer every banal question you may have. Who gives a flying feck how long your thread has gone unanswered, do go and ask somewhere else if you're not happy with the "service" here, or learn to solve your own problems in life!

Too harsh? Baby want a hug and a wowwypop? :rolleyes:

War_Master

May 27, 2005
It looks like he don't get what he has in his own signature and is due to the same reason.

And this is not the first time he comes out with things like this btw.

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
People have lives

Are you sure? Because they seemed to have plenty of time to reply to every other thread in this same forum.

learn to solve your own problems in life!

I guess it never occurred to you that I was trying to fix it, but could not,, hence why I came here to ask for help. When a technically incompetent person is having trouble with a computer, do you tell him "do it yourself"? But besides that, the answer was one I never had thought to do, which was turn of vsync. Don't be a jerk.

Baby want a hug and a wowwypop?

That doesn't even warrant a proper reply due to the sheer stupidity of that statement XD

Last edited:

Deathmaker

Balanced
Mar 29, 2001
Manchester, England.
Are you sure? Because they seemed to have plenty of time to reply to every other thread in this same forum.

Maybe they just don't like you then. Want a hug?

I guess it never occurred to you that I was trying to fix it, but could not,, hence why I came here to ask for help.
I wouldn't know, I didn't see your original post. I just saw you stamping your feet and taking your ball home. Did you get a hug?

When a technically incompetent person is having trouble with a computer, do you tell him "do it yourself"? ... Don't be a jerk.
No, I'd fix it for them and charge £80 per hour. Does that make me a jerk?

That doesn't even warrant a proper reply due to the sheer stupidity of that statement XD
Point made then, now come back when you have grown up some and can be civil, then you can have a wowwypop. ;)

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
Maybe they just don't like you then. Want a hug?

No, I don't. At least not from you.

I wouldn't know, I didn't see your original post. I just saw you stamping your feet and taking your ball home. Did you get a hug?

You probably ignored it because you realized this post wasn't in your interests until I got sour. Then you came in thinking you could get me down with your "funny" comments.

No, I'd fix it for them and charge £80 per hour. Does that make me a jerk?

I would be awfully mad if I had to pay 80 pounds for someone to tell me to turn Vsync off.

Point made then, now come back when you have grown up some and can be civil, then you can have a wowwypop. ;)

I tried being civil, but when I'm in a bad mood, I tend to not think straight. And your posts aren't helping.

Also, you guys are taking my post WAY out of proportion. All I said was you guys were ignoring my thread and that I was going to post it on another forum, and you guys act like I was throwing a fit and flinging swear words all over the place.

EDIT: And the sheer fact that you're still replying indicates that you're having fun. Well, so am I.