The Youtube Video Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
All I got from that video was Oh my gawd oh my gawd oh my gawd. ****ing New Yorkers :lol:

Also if the description of the video has any truth to it, those people had nothing to freak out over. It was city owned property so they could beat the **** out of it as much as they wanted. But this is the youtube user base we are talking about so take that with a grain of salt.

you.
are.
dum.

is this your atempt at a troll toilet?

Basicly you're saying that a snow plow can come to your house, crush your truck and everything is ok? And you wouldn't be upset or pissed off?

master of zen you are.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
you.
are.
dum.

Basicly you're saying that a snow plow can come to your house, crush your truck and everything is ok? And you wouldn't be upset or pissed off?

master of zen you are.

I was inclined to agree with you until I saw the vid and read the description. The guy who filmed it is a dumbass who's trying to make a big deal out of nothing. Yeah, the workers could have done **** differently probably, but the guy filming needs to get a life. At least the workers weren't being annoying ****tards. :lol:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
you.
are.
dum.

master of zen you are.

And you are dum for not reading my post carefully.

Also if the description of the video has any truth to it, those people had nothing to freak out over. It was city owned property so they could beat the **** out of it as much as they wanted

Hurf durf

Last edited:

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
So by Toilet's logic it is A-Okay for your respective state's Department of Transportation to "inadvertently" rip up the road you live on, because they own the rights to it.

Since it was city-owned, the guy who filmed it was justified to be upset. After all, the car was publicly held, thus funded by local tax money, and even the city's sanitation workers' wages are funded by local tax money. If it the car and plow were privately owned by the same citizen or corporation, it is a different story. Even then, ownership arguments can't defend the stupidity of the workers, nor discount the concern of the filmer.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
So by Toilet's logic it is A-Okay for your respective state's Department of Transportation to "inadvertently" rip up the road you live on, because they own the rights to it.

Since it was city-owned, the guy who filmed it was justified to be upset. After all, the car was publicly held, thus funded by local tax money, and even the city's sanitation workers' wages are funded by local tax money. If it the car and plow were privately owned by the same citizen or corporation, it is a different story. Even then, ownership arguments can't defend the stupidity of the workers, nor discount the concern of the filmer.

Our tax paying dollars are being put to far worse use, so the loss of a city owned SUV is meh to me.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Toilet, Sleepy; you guys are totally missing the point.

the point, as Jackal clearly expressed, is that the whole mess was entirely avoidable. just because they're city workers and just because the truck happened to be a city-owned vehicle does not give them the right to behave like f*cktards.

they didn't stop for even a minute to think about what they were doing, they just started pulling the tractor. that's not how you solve problems as an adult, that's what a child does. the point is that they could have made it out of there without smashing up the truck. end of story.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Never got to operate a loader before but even I would have tried to straighten out the loader and use the bucket to back it up. Hard to tell if there was enough room to just straighten it out tho.
As for the tow truck I would have tried 2 other things. 1. Have it on the other side and pull my arse end away or 2. be on the side in the vid, but have the truck push

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
They're probably just trying to extend the cash for clunkers program.

Translation: yea, there's far more government waste going on but this doesn't excuse their blatant stupidity

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7eOTHIV8y4&feature=related[/M]
I still get goosebumps every time I watch this. Amy Henning rocks!! :D

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Damn now I want to play that game again. Never did finish it, only rented it when I was younger.